Stand Up Paddle SA
Complaints Policy and Procedure
The ASI Accredited School is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint.
The circumstances and results of any complaint investigation will be analysed thoroughly by senior management and acted on appropriately so as to improve the relevant ASI School functions and remove any grounds for future complaints.
Clients may make a complaint by telephone or in writing to:
Stand Up Paddle SA Owner
Phone:0412911356 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 244 Esplanade,Seacliff 5049
The Director (Education) at the
Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) Head Office Australia
Phone: +61 2 9365 4170 Email: email@example.com
Recording and Resolution of the Complaint
- The ASI Accredited School is notified of the complaint.
- All complaints are recorded on the Client Complaint form
- The ASI Accredited School investigates the complaint.
- Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
- All complaint information is filed on the Complaints File
- Should the client not be satisfied, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
- If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request the ASI Accredited School to seek the services of a third party.
- Arbitration will be undertaken when both the ASI Accredited School and the client agree on a third party.
- If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.